OUR ONLINE WOLF CARE AUCTION WAS A BIG SUCCESS!
Thank you to all of the wonderful people who so generously donated items, worked on the auction and bid on the items. The auction closed at noon today, April 7 with a total raised of almost $4,000 to benefit the Wolf Care Center completion and our soon-to-arrive pups!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING WOLF EDUCATION!
Our wonderful donors enable us to teach thousands of students and adults about wolves and their importance in the ecosystem:
- In our beautiful interpretive center in Ely, Minnesota our wolf educators teach children and adults wolf biology and behavior through our daily and special programming.
- Our outreach coordinator has presented over 500 classes Wolf At Our Door programs to K – 12 students in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
- Our Ely educators use Zoom technology to do distance learning programs for students all over the country.
- Our gorgeous International Wolf magazine is full of the latest topics in wolf biology around the world.
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts alike can earn badges at special programs tailored for them.
YOUR donations and memberships keep the information flowing and allow us to advance the survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, their relationship to wildlands and the human role in their future.
If you prefer not to make your donation online, you can mail your contribution to:International Wolf Center Attn: Development
7100 Northland Circle N, Suite 205
Minneapolis, MN 55428
“The International Wolf Center does it right! They take the time to educate the public by engaging the visitor to become appreciative of wolves. They want the public to walk away with a diverse look at the species and its importance of survival within the ecosystem.” — Lisa G.— member
The International Wolf Center is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization.